Friday, January 4, 2013

Bracelets!

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty darn good at making friendship bracelets. Above all the skills I have learned through six years at summer camp, this has been the one main thing I have excelled at. My favorite thing to do now is to follow exciting patterns - I wish I had pictures to show you of the time I made paw prints for my counselor (nicknamed "Momma Bear") or the bracelet of loons (the New Hampshire state bird) that I made for a fantastic woman named Stevie Ma'am at camp. I've been thinking about perhaps making a DIY for friendship bracelets, but I don't know how much I could help! If someone would like it, though, I'll make it :) Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing! I've tried making these a few times but they never turn out as good as yours! U must post some to me In Australia so I can pretend I made them haha:P

    ReplyDelete